PAC in Romania has an open position for an English-speaking Desk Researcher – Qualitative & Quantitative Data Gathering, with a focus on looking for publicly available information related to technology and macro-economic topics. This is a multi-tasking role for a highly organized person with excellent computer operation skills (incl. advanced Google search, Office365, and Cloud storage platforms). The successful candidate should be proactive, have a keen eye for detail, and be equipped with patience and goodwill for growing.
- Support our consultants in the desk research and evaluation of market and company information for the purpose of creating reports and executing projects.
- Create templates for research tools and process the gained information in the form of diagrams and tables.
- Integrate graphics into various PPT presentations and Word documents.
- You are involved in the quality control of the market and company information.
- Your tasks include the project management & control of research activities for an international team.
What’s on offer?
- Great opportunity to expand your network with some of the largest IT service and software providers in the world.
- A diverse and responsible position in a very dynamic environment.
- You are responsible for complex and exciting tasks and have the opportunity to realize your creative ideas.
- Team full of energy, with a flat hierarchy and open culture, easy cooperation, and a commitment to mutual success.
- You will be given a permanent employment contract, as we value long-term cooperation with our employees.
- Language skills: English – advanced, mandatory; German/French would be a big plus
- Degree in Economics or Engineering or a corresponding level of superior education with an affinity for desk research
- A keen eye for details
- Proactive and dynamic
- High affinity for IT tools, distinct willingness to learn, and proactive approach
- You are eager for knowledge and open to new and innovative projects
- High affinity for data and figures
- Persistent, results-oriented, and accurate approach
If you would like to apply or if you have any questions, please contact Stefania Danciuc (email@example.com).
Please send us your CV with the subject “Desk Researcher”, stating your earliest start date at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to add a short cover letter to explain why you are applying (not compulsory)